Accused Anti-Semite: Walter J. Veith and Amazing Discoveries
Walter Veith IS:
- A South African Seventh-day Adventist who was born in 1949 and was at one time chair of zoology at the University of the Western Cape.
- The leading conspiratory voice within Adventism, followed by Bill Hughes and others.
Walter Veith bizarrely TEACHES the following:
- A range of fantastical conspiracy theories, including about 9/11, Freemasons and the moon landing.
Walter Veith disturbingly BEHAVES in the following manner:
- In 2012, came under investigation by the German government regarding allegations of antisemitism and incitement of popular hatred [Volksverhetzung].
- Both German Unions and the Inter-European Division of the ‘mainstream’ and official SDA Church have issued statements prohibiting Veith from speaking in Adventist churches.