Serial Adulterer and Downed Eagle: Samuel Pipim and EAGLESonline
Samuel Pipim Hudson IS:
- An ex-Adventist pastor who was disfellowshipped (excommunicated) from the SDA Church in 2011 on account of a ‘moral failing’.
- Was previously something of a ‘Sevy-celebrity’, heavily involved in the conservative youth movement – Generation of Youth for Christ (GYC).
- Now runs his own ‘independent ministry’ called EAGLESonline.
Samuel Pipim disturbingly BEHAVES in the following manner:
- There are claims that the 2011 incident involved rape of a 20-year old woman.
- When Pipim was to be re-baptized back into the SDA Church in 2012, the baptism was cancelled at the 11th-hour when another woman came forward claiming abuse by Pipim.
- Pipim teaches a more conservative brand of Adventism; however, it is not his theology by which he should be considered an ex-Adventist cult leader. It is Pipim’s predatory conduct, not his theology, which is the primary basis for his characterisation as an ex-Adventist cult leader.
- Moreover, what distinguishes Pipim from most other removed ex-Adventist ministers is Pipim’s unapologetic defence of aspects of his conduct and continued ministry.