Trademark Prophet: Walter McGill and the Creation Seventh Day Adventist Church (CSDA)
McGill IS the following:
- Self-professed ‘Pastor’ “Chick” McGill is leader of a small congregation in Guys Tennessee known as the ‘Creation Seventh Day Adventist Church’ (CSDA).
- In 2012 McGill went to prison for contempt of Court.
McGill bizarrely TEACHES the following:
- McGill claims the gift of prophecy.
- Much like the Lords of Righteousness (LOR), the CSDA teach an extreme version of perfectionism – one can obtain instant and lasting victory over sin.
- The CSDA also reject the doctrine of the Trinity.
McGill disturbingly BEHAVES in the following manner:
- McGill arguably provoked the ‘mainstream’ and official SDA Church, in order to engineer a situation supposedly proving to his devotees his alleged prophetic gift.
- There are claims that McGill is effectively promoting a hoax. Despite a large presence on the internet and the illusion of many churches, it is possible the CSDA may in fact have virtually no members.
“One brother and myself had identical visions,” he said, in which they were instructed to take the name “Creation Seventh Day Adventist Church.” McGill’s website lists Danny Smith as the church’s co-namer.